STORE REVIEW| Vintij by Marqui6:17 PM
So we took to the streets around DFW on this exclusive and one of a kind stylish mobile event a few weekends ago, and well it was nothing short of amazing! What a fun and fashionable approach to practicing the art of thrifting. Getting expert style advice while shopping, meeting other thrift enthusiasts, making a contribution to a community nonprofit, and discovering your personal style was the true highlight of the Thrift instyle Tour.
See all of the best photos from the social event here! I want to personally thank every sponsor, participant and stylist who joined me. Without you the tour could not have been so darn successful. I'm working on a complete recap but, check out this one by blogger beauty, Marrica Evans of Flauntyourfro!
One particular stop was truly my favorite. Vin Tij by MarQui boutique had a special flair that attracted every inner diva on the tour! The location is inside a beauty bar, the welcoming invite, and stylish space had me uberly excited to see what's happening inside!
MarQuita and I said maybe 3 words within the time I arrived to the time we left. I was so busy (as always) I didn't get a chance to really enjoy my experience so I'll be back. But I was extremely pleased that she took the time to put some pieces together just me! What a sweetheart! I love her spirit, style, and drive as a business owner! Be sure to support her in anyway you can.
|photo courtesy of Flauntyourfro|
STORE REVIEW :
- Customer Service: Very inviting and helpful, I'm pleased!!
- Quality products: Remember it's all about taking pre-loved items home and styling them based on your own unique style, so the quality is really on how you care for them. Tons of one of a kind vintage, trendy pieces were definitely available in all sizes.
- Store: Very well kept. Nice; upbeat! Anytime you playing Beyonce' the vibe is going to be bomb!
- Thrift inStyle Visit? YEAP! We were definitely in the building!
- Deals & Steals: Love Love Love that there was a special sale exclusively for our crew on the day we came in! There is always some really awesome shopping events happening, besides it's a beauty bar. Go get glammed in one stop!
The beauty of having your own personal style is about finding ways to feel and look good... This is how I styled the two pieces from the Beauty Marquita of Style MarQui's vintage collection.
Be sure to shop!
So without further ado ...
|Vintage Dress from Vin Tij Maqui Boutique|
So I love this dress in it's rare form but, I accidentally folded the front portion on this dress when trying it on and stumbled across this idea to make this a peplum top! My Fall wardrobe just got REAL!
Top : Exclusive Vin Tij Marqui Boutique
Handbag: Thrift Giant of Irving
Thanks for peeping through! Comment, share, like this post for me will ya!?
XOXO, Tiyunna J.